Lauren’s Favorite Things:
“I’m passionate about bringing the highest level of quality and creativity to every project that I work on. I’m always interested in taking on interesting projects with people that are enthusiastic about elevating their visions, goals and dreams.
I’m a sucker for good coffee, good food, good fun and good people – and anything that brings me a little more of any of those makes me a happy gal.
My goals for the next handful of years are to continue to grow my skills by meeting and working with anyone that’s open to teaming up. I’m a huge advocate of the power of teams, and I get excited about each new opportunity I get to work with new people, so feel free to drop me a line anytime!”.
- My performing arts company, LA Entertainment, I have owned and operated since 2004
-shopping for my health and beauty needs at bodybuilding.com
- Mother Nature Activities!
- Pushing myself physically and mentally.
- Intense Yoga with my spiritual gurus.
- Snowboarding on powder days and jibbing in spring slush snowboard parks.
- Staying at my family’s Crystal Mountain cabin where I grew up.
- Wakesurfing back home with my brothers on Spanaway Lake.
- Spending time with my awesome parents.
- Farmers Market Sundays.
- Spanish lattes from Urth Cafe.
- A damn good concert or show
- Shooting at the beach with Mikebyerlyphotography.com
- Malibu hikes and mountain biking.
- Burning Man Festivals.
- Agape with Reverend Michael Beckwith.
- Surfing and SUPing (waves that aren’t too big for me) in warm water.
- Dancing until my feet are sore (preferably performing for the DJ on stage).
- 3D animated movies.
- Writing articles that help inspire people
- Sushi and Italian
- My home baked cookies with a good movie
- The smells after it rains.
- Beach cruising on my bike all around town until way too late.
- Artistic photo shoots with creative photographers.
- My family’s house in Baja Mexico.